Headless Horseman Beard Balm
Fragrance: Screamsickle; sweet blood orange and vanilla
From now until Halloween 2017, Beard Monster is proud to present this seasonal fragrance - the Headless Horseman!
The combination of orange and vanilla creates a familiar scent that is both comforting and exciting. The sweet fragrance is perfect for the Halloween season.
Our beard balm is perfect for conditioning your beard hair through the use of coconut oil and our signature oil blend, locking in moisture with shea butter, and providing styling hold with natural, locally sourced beeswax.
- Thickens your beard naturally with shea butter and beeswax.
- Beeswax provides style and hold, transforming your beard from a monster mane to a mold-able mass of awesome.
- The natural, unrefined shea butter in our beard balm creates a barrier for moisture, effectively sealing in both your natural skin oils and your Beard Monster beard oil. It's especially effective when used after applying beard oil, as a way to extend the effect of the oil.
- The four different base oils (coconut, almond, jojoba, and meadowfoam seed) in the balm work together to keep your beard soft and moisturized, while providing a subtle shine.
- Water-based formula is neither heavy nor greasy!
Ingredients: Water, emulsifying wax, local beeswax, unrefined natural shea butter, pure coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, meadowfoam oil, vegetable glycerine, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) oil, lavandula angustifoium (lavender) oil, fragrance
*Any statements about essential oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. Please don't take our information as medical advice.