Grave Moss Beard Balm
This premium beard balm carries a fresh, earthy scent, like ground after a summer rain. It contains oak moss, a bold essential oil that has been used for centuries in products for men, and is prized for it's woodsy, smokey, earthy fragrance. We blend it with grassy vetiver and a touch of light citrus oils to give it that "fresh" scent (without imparting a citrusy aroma). It's a lot like the unmistakable scent of nature after rain.
Oak moss grows very well in the southern US. If you've ever lived down there, you know this smell. It recalls childhood memories of playing in the woods (or for me, in my grandfather's backyard, where the trees were covered in the stuff). It's very masculine, and based on our testing, females respond very positively to it.
The main purpose of our beard balm is style. It adds volume and manageability to your beard. But it does much more. The shea butter it contains will help to form a moisture seal, boosting the conditioning power of your beard oil; the coconut oil and our signature beard oil blend will aid in that conditioning; and of course, it smells awesome - a benefit both you and those around you will enjoy.
- Thickens your beard naturally with shea butter and beeswax.
- Beeswax provides some style and hold, transforming your beard from a monster mane to a mold-able mass of awesome.
- Contains grapefruit oil, believed to be a mood-lifting essential oil.*
- The natural, unrefined shea butter in our beard balm creates a barrier for moisture, effectively sealing in both your natural skin oils and your Beard Monster beard oil. It's especially effective when used after applying beard oil, as a way to extend the effect of the oil.
- The four different base oils (coconut, almond, jojoba, and meadowfoam seed) in the balm work together to keep your beard soft and moisturized, while providing a subtle shine.
*Any statements about essential oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. Please don't take our information as medical advice.